Monday, March 2, 2020

Impression Obsession...TAG You're It!



This is my entry for Impression Obsession's Challenge is "Tag...You're It!"


Using a watercolor tag, I used distress ink to add some color in hopes to accent...NOT overwhelm...the beautiful Hydrangea die from IO. My jury is still out on whether or not I accomplished this. 

I made the hydrangea petals by running the petal part of the die about 4 or 5 times, then shaped and colored the petals. I cut an extra leaf because it seemed to balance better. I stamped the sentiment,  tied the ribbon and called it a day. I MIGHT have spent way too much time on the petals, but I was jamming out to 70's and 80's music on iTunes, so I didn't really notice. 

Off to more stamping!!

Ingredients:



1 comment:

  1. Carmen, this is gorgeous! I don't think your tag overwhelmed the hydrangea insead, I think it makes your flower pop! Beautiful! Thanks for participating in the IO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete