Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wedding Roses

I started by embossing only one side...I love the juxtaposition of the smooth and the embossed. To me, the smooth side begins to look like a stage!

I used Cuttlebug Paper Lace 2 EF on SU! Whisper White. I used a Spellbinders die as the 'frame' for the SU! Love & Laughter Wedding Dress, which is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and fussy cut. 3 small roses from MFT small rose die and some greenery cut from Martha Stewart Evergreen Punch, which I glued using Glossy Accents, gave me the pop of color I wanted. Everything is popped up on mounting tape (which I have an addiction to and my life has become unmanageable (just practicing-heh heh) I'm entering this in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge to 'Emboss It!'

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous card, beautiful image and fab embossing.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. I like that embossed bg with this gorgeous dress on the main panel. A wonderful card. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Carmen this is really beautiful..Love the touch of the pink on your card and the Image is totally adorable...may I ask you which stamp is it...love your card its clean and beautifull...(why dont you shut down the WORD VERIFICATION..it makes easier for people to commenting on your Blog...just Idea..hope you dont mind dear Carmen)

    ReplyDelete