Monday, January 20, 2014

Getting Krafty with SCS!




Splitcoast Stampers Try a New Technique

Today was use kraft paper, white emboss image and use waterbrush and ink to color. I began by using my while gel pen to create a frame on the Kraft paper. After white embossing my PSX roses stamp, I used my waterbrush and Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Festive Berries, Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint. I used a stamp from SU! Thank You Kindly set and cut the sentiment with MFT labels die. I also used SU! Raspberry Ripple to mount the design. A green embellishment finishes it off.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a pretty image and the technique is beautiful. Really well done! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Carmen...I just see you just have a new Blog...congrats...I think I like your Flower and its stricking color on the top of the kraft paper...great arrangement too...Adorable card...(why dont you have a FOLLOWER button...I want to be your follower if you have dear Carmen...hope you like to HOP to my Blog too and we can be the blogland friend :) Hugs)

    ReplyDelete