Monday, February 10, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches....Here's hoping they don't ban me from the competition for life

I have no idea how I feel about this card. I made the sunflower with my McGill punches and used my Tim Holtz On the Edge die for the bottom. The sunflower is big but it's quite pretty. I just don't know how the rest of this came together. SO...here's hoping my 'creation' isn't too difficult to deal with...I barely made the deadline and have been really been in a slump lately. Oh well...I'm just going to keep moving on!!

Mcgill Punches
Time Holtz On the Edge
Stampin Up! Wonderful Words
Stampin Up! Ticket corner punch
Stampin Up! paper Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Olive and Crushed Curry
Black Flower Soft

4 comments:

  1. Definitely NOT banned, lol! This flower is really spectacular and the card is lovely. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, why in the world would we ban you for this gorgeous creation? That flower is absolutely spectacular and I love the unique bottom edge of your card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just beautiful - I'm totally loving your gorgeous flower! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Unique bottom of your card too and oh wooow you change completely the sketch and this is adorable...love that flower...I look your card at FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES if you like to see mine is #132..have a great day... :)

    ReplyDelete